Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 02, 2007

Time Flies!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since Monday. Annabelle keeps us so busy.
I guess another reason is that my computer power adapter broke so I haven't been able to get on the computer in a few days.

It's been a normal week here...nothing too out of the ordinary. Thursday we went to Gymboree class and today we had swimming. We had a special treat today...Daddy came along. We have some video that we will upload today some time. I bought a waterproof camera so I hope the pictures from that turn out well. It will be a few days before you all see the pictures because of the fact they aren't digital (gasp!).

1 comment:

Kishu said...

Annabelle,
Keep prepared with make-ups dear...mumma is going to get a video cam...wow.......
I remember hawana...wooo laralla lerelle lo...