Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

Goofy Girl

Annabelle is developing quite the personality. When awake, she must CONSTANTLY be on the move. She will still sit in the stroller as long as it's moving and she can see things. I absolutely love watching her discover new things. I do patty cake with her. She is beginning to anticipate things. She know nows that at some point I write a "B" on her stomach. So, as we approach that part of the poem, she starts to giggle and push my hands away, knowing I'm about to do that.

She LOVES pushing her little toy around, practicing walking. We think she'll be walking in no time. She also love crawling to the stairs and crawling up them...don't worry...she doesn't do it alone...I watch her and make sure she doesn't fall down.

She has this cookies she loves..but boy oh boy do they make a mess. Here is a picture:

No comments: