Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fun Trip!

This last weekend we went to Virginia Beach. I ran the St. Paddy's Day 8k on Saturday. We left Thursday and stopped in Williamsburg to have dinner with friends Nick and Sarah.
On Friday I checked into my race expo to get my race packet then we headed back up to Williamsburg for Nick's 40th birthday party. We stayed just a bit and headed back to the hotel so I could get some sleep for my race. The race went really well and my pace was quicker than it had been...even with the crazy wind against us the last 2 miles along the boardwalk. I ran with my buddy Kathleen. After the race we checked out of the hotel and headed back up to Williamsburg to hang out with Nick and Sarah the rest of the weekend. Below are some pictures. What's new with Annabelle...well, she's giving kisses. Seriously...if you say "kiss" she'll open her mouth and put it to your cheek. It's so darn cute. She is REALLY getting around now...almost walking. She's becoming a pro at climbing stairs. I teach her how to go down them too...feet first, of course. I'm trying to increase her variety of solids...she likes grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese.

Me and Kathleen before the race:


Crossing the finish line:


Post race breakfast:


Sarah and Annabelle

1 comment:

Kishu said...

Post breakfast"- A nice family,
And ya, Annabelle's smile is heart catching....
A burger to her from my kitchen...from Delhi(India)...
Hi annabelle...