Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 26, 2007

Separation Anxiety

Annabelle has reached this point where she is starting to experience separation anxiety. There are times during the day where I cannot step away for a second before she starts crying for me. It would be really sweet if it wasn't so tiring. If I walk into the kitchen and she can no longer see me, she'll start whining and crawl into the kitchen looking for me. Once she sees me she'll book it over to my leg and pull to a stand on it and yank on my pants until I pick her up. It's actually pretty cute...but ask me about it again in a few weeks and I'm sure I'll feel differently.

This weekend we went to Goody and Poppy's weekend house in Kilmarnock, VA. It was a nice weekend away. We did come home to a new brushing of snow.

No comments: