Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 05, 2007

Time Flies!

There is a phemonena that occurs when you have a baby...time disappears right before your eyes. I never really experienced this pre-baby, well except while on vacation. I just realized it's been a few days since I posted and thought it had only been one or two days...but man, it's been 4! Where did the time go??? On Thursday we went to Gymboree. We usually have our class on Wednesday but I'm switching to the Thursday class so we can hang out with some friends. On Friday we had swimming. I love swimming! That really poops out Annabelle. I had my team in training run on Saturday. We did 6 miles and boy did I feel it! This was the first time since starting training that I actually was sore after a run. Guess it was a good workout. Then, of course, Sunday we hung out all day at home and watched the Superbowl festivities.
Today is our slow day of no activities. I think we'll run some errands. I've been itching to go to a scrapbook store for a while, so I think we'll do that. Here are a few pictures from yesterday.

Annabelle and her first purse:


Dad and Annabelle getting ready to watch the big game:

No comments: