Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Sorry again for the delay in posts! Annabelle keeps me on my toes during the day. She is a very inquisitive little baby and is pretty much into everything.

Some friends and I have started a babysitting swap. My friend watched Annabelle yesterday for 2 hours. I grocery shopped and went to Babies R Us all by myself. I know it sounds boring, but it was bliss shopping alone in the middle of the week. I don't know what I'll do next week...Today I watched my friends baby. She got a pedicure and went to Target. It was interesting watching 2 babies at once. I got a small glimpse of what having twins could be like. Wow.....maybe 1 baby is enough??? :-)

Tomorrow we have Gymboree and then mom's coffee afterwards. The weather is getting a bit warmer so all of that darn ice is finally melting. I can't wait for spring!

On Monday we had Annabelle's 9 month appt. She got 2 shots (Hepatitis B and Polio)and they tried to take a urine sample. That is a very interesting endeavor...it's this weird bag that they somehow attached to the vagina. She didn't like it very much. She did not deliver, so they said we'll do it at the 12 mo appt. Annabelle is now 17lbs (25% percentile), is 26.5 inches long (25% percentile) and her head is 17.5 inches around (50% percentile). The doctor was pleased with her progression and was impressed that she was already cruising. She has been in those percentiles pretty steadily since birth. She may be a peanut, but at least she's consistent!

No comments: