Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Teething, Tantrums, and Talking...

Teeth update: She has her top front four and the bottom front four. Additionally, she has 3 molars about half way out and the 4th one on the way. That makes a nice grand total of 12 teeth. Only 8 more to go.... :-(
She has actually been taking all of the teething ok. She's had a few days where she seemed a bit fussy, but overall you wouldn't know she had her molars coming in.

Talking, Talking, Talking...she is now saying "bye-bye" and "cheese". I've heard her say "milk" a few times as well. She loves to say "ball" and "shoe." She says "uh-oh" a lot too...most of the time it's at the appropriate time (like dropping something or falling), sometimes it's not.

Tantrums...yes, folks...she throws tantrums. I thought that these things did't happen until the "terrible twos" but apparently that's wrong. If she doesn't get what she wants, she throws herself on the floor and cries a bit. It's so cute...right.

Last weekend Paul headed out of town for some golf and I threw a baby shower for a friend on Saturday. I don't recommend doing that kind of thing with a husband out of town and not available to help. It all went off without a hitch, though.

So far, the working thing is going great. I actually look forward to work and I look forward to my days off with Annabelle. It's been a great balance for me so far.

Here is a pic of Annabelle throwing a tantrum:

No comments: