Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lots going on!

I forgot to mention that Annabelle and I started a new class. It's called Blast off for Babies on Tuesdays. It's similar to Gymboree but is more about free play. Gymboree is very structured. I like both! Structure and free play. So, we may have to sign up for a Gymboree class soon. I've noticed that Annabelle gets bored on the weekends. We may have to get a class on Saturday.

We start daycare next week on the 8th. It's actually more like pre-school. She'll be there 3 days a week. I am really loving the working part time thing. It's been a great balance for me.

On Friday I took Annabelle to get her Halloween pictures taken. My, that was an experience. I don't know if I'll try that again until she is able to follow directions like "stand right there" and "smile!" She just wouldn't sit still. She is a little ball of fire.

Yesterday we went to Todd and Blanka's house in Purcelville to celebrate their daughter's, Julia, first birthday. It was nice to see the family and to celebrate the special day with everyone. Pictures are forthcoming.

Here are some recent pictures.





No comments: