Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Slow Week...

With Annabelle getting over the virus, we haven't done much. We stayed in on Thursday and Friday.

I think this is the first time (not including the holidays or travel) that we went a whole week without seeing any buddies. There were no playgroups this week and swimming and Gymboree is over. We'll have to spice things up a bit next week!

Did I ever say how hard it is losing baby weight? I won't disclose actual weights here, but suffice it to say, I've lost around 25 lbs and still have about 10-15 more to go. I have a 5 lb weight range that I would be happy in. New lesson...eat healthy while pregnant, work out while pregnant, eat healthy while nursing, and start workign out as soon as you can after having the baby. I never realized how hard it was to lose weight. Pregnancy is not a license to eat!!!

On the work front, still waiting for daycare to open. As soon as they say they'll be open, I give the word to work and they get me back on the payroll as a part-timer. I'm actually looking forward to it. Annabelle is SO SO SO busy these days that I actually think I bore her.

1 comment:

The Horines said...

You're making me feel guilty, Celeste, as I eat my ice cream and potato salad for breakfast! I am planning to work out/eat healthy while nursing... am worried about baby weight, too. I can't wait to not be 9 months pregnant anymore!