Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bed Head

Annabelle is really starting to get a full head of hair. This also means she is starting to get to major bed head. Below is a picture of her this mornig. It's pretty funny.

It seems her nose is runny. She doesn't have any cold symptoms so I'm thinking it's just the teeth. We were supposed to go over to a friends house today and now I'm not sure if we will. I wouldn't want to pass along any germs unnecessarily. She also seems to react poorly to mosquito bites. They get big and swollen and will eventually ooze (eww, I know). So, I gave her some Children's benedryl to see if that would help. I guess it can either make kids super drowsy or excitable...she is majorly conked out right now so I guess it makes her drowsy (whoo hoo!)....

No comments: