Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Busy few days...

Sorry for the delay in posts but we've been pretty busy here. Last week we had Gymboree and playgroup on Thursday. On Friday we had another birthday playgroup. The babies in our group have birthdays from December through July. We have one more birthday playgroup and then that's it until December.

On Saturday we went to dinner with some friends. Then on Sunday, Annabelle developed a fever. It seems she is fighting a virus. So, we've canceled a few get togethers. All we can do is give her baby motrin and baby tylenol and try to get liquids in her. Poor little thing. I just hope Paul and I don't come down with anything. I was getting a little stir crazy and decided to take her on a long walk to old town. I took the GPS watch with me and we ended up walking 5.7 miles. Whoo hoo! Makes up for the fact I didn't get to the gym Monday morning since we were up all night with a sick baby.

As for miss Annabelle...she is really running now. I call it running...she moves QUICK!!! She is also trying to crawl onto the couch...she is so short (like mom and dad), though, so I think it will be a while before she can do it. That is a good thing because right now I can leave her gated in the living room area with plenty of room for her to run around in. It will be a whole other ballgame once she starts climbing the furniture.

Here are some pictures from Thomas's birthday playgroup on Friday.




Here is a pic from today with her Tot Tower. She got that for her birthday but I only got it out of the box yesterday.

No comments: