Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend Fun

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!
On Thursday we had we had Gymboree then later headed over to Stephanie and her Annabelle's place for a walk. They have a fun swing in the front and Annabelle had a blast! Below are some pictures.

Friday was my birthday. I took Annabelle to swim lessons. Later that night, Paul and I celebrated nice and quietly with some fondue. We love having fondue for dinner...it is a rare treat. I got some lovely gifts from friends and family and even some flowers!

Saturday we took a nice looong walk to old town and had breakfast. Later we went out for sushi with some friends. Today we are hanging out and will be having dinner with Scott and Kathleen. Kathleen took me out to lunch on Wednesday for my birthday.

Here are some pictures from the last few days.

Swinging around...


Hanging with daddy...


New Birthday play set...


My Birthday flowers from Jack and Susie...


My Birthday flowers from Kathleen...

No comments: