Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Updates with Annabelle

She is starting to consistently wave and is starting to point at what she wants. Some of her buddies were doing this earlier..but she crawled and walked earlier. I guess she decided to work on her gross motor skills then her fine motor skills. Nonetheless, she is progressing well. We are very excited to watch her progress.

She is starting to get more verbal. If the office door is closed and we walk towards it, she'll start screaming "dada dada" because she knows where Paul is. She also calls for me now...well, I think she does. I love it!!!! She is the smartest baby in the world..yes, I know we are biased but we are allowed...we are her parents. hehehe...

I apologize for being bad on posts. I keep busy with Annabelle with lots of activities. I think it's very good for her to get socialized. I also believe the gymboree and swimming is really helping her develop faster than normal.

I promise to get better...maybe once every other day...check back often!

No comments: