Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 04, 2007

Darn Computers!

Well, sorry for the lack of posts recently. Here's what's been going on with us.

On Thursday the 26th Paul and I traveled to Nashville. We traveled there for my half marathon. So, on Thursday we headed to Nashville! We arrived in Music City and proceeded to the hotel then to the expo to pick up my race packet. That night we went to dinner with Kathleena and her friend Sarah who were also there for the race. On Friday we slept in...what fun that was! We decided to go to the Country Music Hall of Fame. That was fun. We saw Elvis Presley's gold cadillac and gold piano, amongst other things. That afternoon we headed to Team in Training's Pasta Party. Afterwards we headed back to the hotel so that could get some sleep before my 4am wake up call!

On Saturday, I got up and met up with my TNT compadres! After some breakfast we headed out on the buses to the start line. The race went well. There were a lot of hills which I'm not used to and didn't train on. It caused some achilles tendon pain. After the race we headed back to the hotel and took a LONG nap. That night we went to see a show at the Grand Ole Opry. We saw some old country legends and a few modern day ones too. Sunday we headed back home.

Goody and Poppy watched Annabelle while we were gone. It was nice to get away but we sure did miss her! From what we were told, the weekend went great for them and they had a good time with our girl.

Speaking of our girl, she is doing great. She is getting such a little personality! She is a very busy little lady and is constantly into stuff. Now that she is really walking it's a whole new ball game. Man! I'm constantly chasing her around. Today we went to our first story time at a local library. It was fun...though I doubt Annabelle truly understood what was going on.

So, anyway, my computer charger died on Monday. Sorry for the lack of posts! I promise to be better!

I will post some pictures later today.

No comments: