Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 08, 2007

Rainy Day

Annabelle and I were going to run some errands today. However, it's been raining all morning so I don't know if we will end up doing that. We have a post office, grocery store and CVS (drugstore) all within walking distance to our house. One of my favorite things to do is to get Annabelle in the stroller and take a nice long walk and take care of small errands at the same time. I was planning on doing that today too. Oh well...darn rain. Mondays are errand running or cleaning days (yes, I know..my life is so exciting! :-)). Tuesdays and Thursdays are moms coffees (I usually go to at least one), Wednesdays we have Gymboree and Fridays are full: mornings are swimming lessons and afternoons are playgroups. Swimming lessons only run for 8 weeks starting this Friday. I HAVE to stay busy or else I go insane.


Annabelle has this funny habit of "doing her hair" while she is taking a bottle. She will hold her own bottle about half the time, but when she doesn't, she does her hair. She'll rub her hands back and forth on her head, smoothing out her hair then pulling it then smoothing it out again. It's pretty funny. Blanka got a picture of it this weekend:

No comments: