Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Gymboree Again

Yesterday we started Gymboree again. Annabelle is now in the 6-10 month class. It was a great class and really wore her out...it also wore me out a bit as it required a bit more physical activity than the 0-6 month class did. It will be every Wednesday from now until April. Next week we start swimming lessons.
Annabelle is starting to get such a little personality. We just love it. She is definitely a girl who knows what she likes! As for her teeth, I am starting to see two white buds pop thru on the bottom. They are almost out, thank God.
Today we had coffee with some other moms. Annabelle and Allie played together a while...I took a video. I'll have it posted tomorrow night. Not only do you get my mommy voice, you get the voice of several other moms!


Here are a few pics from the last few days...


Post Bath Mohawk...


No comments: