Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Busy weekend....

Paul and I spent the whole weekend cleaning out our basement. Very exciting, I know. It was a mess...I am quite the packrat. We also borrowed a shopvac and did a huge cleanup. That kept us really busy.

I think we can say that Annabelle is officially crawling. She got about 3 feet today. Here is a video of her crawling a little bit. She is doing really well and transitions well from sitting to crawling back to sitting. You may need to cut and paste the link.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=620246930253461513&pr=goog-sl

Picture of crawling:



I fed Annabelle some of the homemade baby food. It was a carrot apple puree with brown rice. I don't think she likes the brown rice very much...probably just the texture. I kept her in the highchair a bit so I could straighten up the kitchen. The next thing I knew, I turned around and she was asleep. She has never fallen asleep in anything other than the carseat, the pack n play, and the crib.

1 comment:

Mikenzip said...

If you fed me carrots and brown rice I would fall asleep too! I bet she showed you not to give her brown rice again!