Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santaphobia

Last year, Annabelle enjoyed her first Santa experience. This year, not so much. We were standing in line, waiting for our turn, and she seemed to sense what was about to happen. She looked at him and then suddenly clung to Paul for dear life. When it was our turn, we walked up, peeled her off of me and handed her to Santa. She immediately started screaming. An hour later, after dinner, just the mere mention of the word Santa made her cling to Paul. Several hours later at home, same thing. Poor Annabelle....Santa was very scary.


Tomorrow night is my annual ornament exchange with my moms group. Then Paul is off to a bachelor party this weekend in Miami. Mary is flying in to keep me company. Should be a good time!

1 comment:

The Horines said...

this is such a classic baby picture! I love it! Hopefully next year she'll be back to loving Santa!