Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Playgroup

Yesterday Annabelle hosted playgroup. It's always pretty funny to get several babies around the same age in the room all at once. Also for the first time, Annabelle go on her knees and hands and wobbled back and forth as if she wanted to crawl. Guess we better get the house babyproofed as quickly as possible. She will be crawling very soon. Here is a picture of Annabelle and Allie playing together. They are only 9 days apart:
Today we went over to her friend Megan's house. They sat together and played at this neat toy. They were also looking at each other and babbling. I can just see it now...Megan"Oh, Annabelle, I just LOVE those white robeez with the bows! And that skirt, oh my!" Annabelle: "Thanks! My godmommy got me this outfit. I just love all those bows your mommy puts in your hair! I wish my mommy would do that!" Megan's mommy Emily took a picture, hopefully I can get a copy. This was the one day I forgot to put the camera in the purse!

No comments: