Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Long time, no post!

Sorry about the delay in posting! Things have been busy around here. I got back from my girls weekend in NYC on Sunday the 21st and time has flown by since then. I had a lovely time in NY with my girls...although I did miss Annabelle a ton (and Paul and Bailey too). I oohed and ahhed over every baby I saw while away....almost more ooohhing and ahhhing than I did over shoes! hehehe....speaking of shoes...below is picture of all the shoes we bought over the weekend....my purchases only account for 3 of the pairs. In addition to shopping, we did get some culture in and saw a show...Grease!

Annabelle was a good girl for her daddy and I know she kept him really busy! We got back into our little routine on Monday. On Thursday, we had our annual Halloween Party...pictures below!

On Friday night we spent time with Goody and Poppy. Poppy had a big party to celebrate his 75th birthday. Pictures forthcoming!

Annabelle seems to be doing really well at daycare. Her teachers are impressed with her prowess on the slides!

Finally got the pictures from Virginia Beach off the disposable camera and onto a CD. Some are below!

Halloween Party:

Matching Costumes:

Group Picture:



VA Beach:
Annabelle examining the sand:

Goody and Annabelle:



NYC
The Shoe Haul:

1 comment:

The Horines said...

Love the shoes, girl! Ah, can't wait to get back state-side and go shopping again for REAL!