Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 03, 2007

Nice Week

We've had a pleasent week in the Crutchfield household! On Monday we went and (finally!!!) had Annabelle's one year pictures taken. We tried a new studio called Kiddie Kandids at Babies R Us. They had a large assortment of backgrounds and props, but the customer service stunk. I think I'll stick with the Picture People.

On Tuesday daddy took us out to lunch. It was a lot of fun...we need to do it more often. We went to Whitlow's on Wilson in Clarendon (cute neighborhood in Arlington). Later that night, Paul and I had a date while Goody babysat. We went to dinner and then to see Hairspray. On Thursday we went for a nice long walk with Carolyn and her little man, Parker. Today I hosted a mom's coffee...13 moms and 13 babies made for quite a morning. All the kiddos got a lot of playing in. It is so funny to see all of them walking and interacting with each other (including fighting over toys!). It seems like just yesterday they laid on blankets waving their little arms and legs in the air. Time is going by way too quickly.

On the working front, it looks like I'm back to work 3 days a week starting August 13th. I'm a little scared and nervous and feel a bit guilty, but at the same time I'm excited and looking forward to it. I think that it will be the perfect combination for me. If it's not, then I can just quit!

Here are a few pics from this week:

Annabelle loves her pet poodle from Auntie Betty:


Out to lunch with daddy:

No comments: