Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter! .Belated!

Easter was a lovely day, albeit COLD!!!! Where is spring?????
Paul, Annabelle and I all went to church in the morning. Later that afternoon, Goody and Poppy stopped by for dinner. We had a honeybaked ham (YUM!), pea salad, potatoes, and a strawberry shortcake trifle for desert. It was a very tasty dinner. Annabelle got macaroni and cheese...which, of course, she enjoyed. I think she's actually finally starting to really eat it. In the past, you think she has chowed down on it but then you take her out of the highchair and find a good portion of it in her chair. Lately, however, I'm not finding a bunch making me think she is actually starting to get the hang of eating it! Time to move on to other dishes, I guess!
Here is a picture of Annabelle with her bunny ears:

1 comment:

Brixx said...

Hi nice Blog ! Greats from Germany . Brixx